Respect Your Fellow Riders
Fares are required to ride the QLINE beginning July 1.
Passengers are not permitted to:
- Ride with pets other than service animals
- Eat or Drink aboard the QLINE
- Litter or Spit
- Ride with Dangerous or Flammable Items
- Play music through external speakers
- Obstruct, hinder, or interfere with streetcar operations, its operator, or passengers
- Solicit or sell goods
Follow all of the posted safety rules and report any suspicious items or activity to the operator.
Visit our Safety Page for more safety tips and information.